It's that time of year again - awards season is upon us! We are excited to see what the rest of 2020 holds and wanted to kick things off by asking if you'd please consider voting for Brightwater Holidays to win at the Silver Travel Awards. This is the awards' sixth year and it celebrates "the very best in travel for the over 50s, as voted for by the general public". Voting ends on May 8th, so there's time to get involved and show your support, and we would be extremely grateful for your help!
Please vote for Brightwater Holidays!
4 March 2020
Prizes to be won
Anyone who votes in the Silver Travel Awards will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of the following fantastic eight prizes:
- 11-night ocean cruise for two with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- 4-night Danube river cruise for two with Avalon Waterways
- 7-night Greek island skippered charter cruise for two with Seafarer
- 7-night holiday in Spain for a solo traveller with Just You
- 7-night ‘Time of Your Life’ holiday for two in Bulgaria with Balkan Holidays
- 3 or 4-night UK break for up to four people with Forest Holidays
- A week’s car hire almost anywhere in the world with Avis Car Hire
- 3-night UK break for two in a Bay or Country Coast Hotel with Shearings
Why vote for us?
Well, we have been providing award-winning coach holidays for this exact market for a long time and hope to continue doing so for many years more. If you've enjoyed the coach holidays you've taken with us, we would love it if you could show your support with a vote as it helps get the word out that we are great at what we do. From Highgrove to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, and from Rome's Ninfa Gardens to Madagascar – we love taking you on memorable coach holidays and can't wait to lead you on your next one.
The awards ceremony is due to take place on June 25th at The Wallace Collection in London, an event hosted by writer and broadcaster Gyles Brandreth.
So, just click the button below and in the "Best Escorted Coach Tour Operator" section, please write Brightwater Holidays into the other box. Thank you.