If you're a solo traveller, you'll be delighted to know that today is Plan A Solo Vacation Day. Whether you explore the world on your own by necessity or choice, we have a range of tours that have no single supplements at all. This means you can enjoy a trip without having to pay more for going by yourself – an ideal way to holiday!
Perhaps you haven't yet taken your first solo holiday and are a little curious as to what it might be like? Travelling on your own can be a daunting experience, but we're here to reassure you that with Brightwater, it will be a rewarding thing to do. Here are some findings from a recent survey about solo travellers choosing to book places on group tours, such as ours:
- Solo travellers on an organised group holiday tend to feel safer and more secure
- Group holidays mean that someone else has to do all the planning, and they can just enjoy it
- It gives them a chance to share interests with other likeminded people
- For couples, it allows them to explore a destination their partner isn't interested in
- It offers them the chance to have a new adventure of their own
The social aspect of Brightwater Holidays' trips will mean that you are included and well taken care of, from start to finish. What's more, we have quite a few solo travellers choosing to book with us each year, so it's not a new concept to the team here!
So, where can our single supplement-free holidays take you? Well, if you're concerned about the impact of Brexit on foreign travel, you can rest assured because most of our no single supplement trips all take place within England and Scotland, with one exception – Madeira.