Waterford and Cork
Our bases in Cork and Waterford, make a fabulous foundation for a journey visiting the very best gardens this corner of Ireland has to offer, personally selected by our host and tour manager, Trevor Edwards.
Ask us about the multifarious charms of world-beloved Irish capital Dublin, and we could keep going for hours. But venturing further afield on the Emerald Isle holds rich rewards indeed, not least a hoard of horticultural gems. Explore colourful collections of camellias at Tourin House; rare and tender trees at Fota Arboretum; island gardens, and one of the largest collections of plants anywhere in the world, plus private gardens owned by passionate plantsmen and women, who are kind enough to give us personal guided tours of their treasured outdoor havens.
departures:Select Your Departure Date
What to Expect
- Exploring the palatial Curraghmore Estate
- Mount Congreve with its vast collection of plants
- Two privately-owned gardens
- The multiple personas behind the Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens
- A taste of Ireland at the Ballymaloe Cookery School