England: Highgrove and the Cotswolds
Our tour of the Cotswolds features an exclusive visit to Highgrove Gardens, the country home of His Majesty The King. This will be a rare opportunity to see these fascinating gardens which of course are cultivated using wholly organic methods.
Some of the finest gardens in England are to be found nestled among the green and rolling hills of Gloucestershire. Our tour begins at the ‘Arts and Crafts’ house of Rodmarton Manor, whose fine garden comprises a series of ‘outdoor rooms’, each with its own distinctive character. Hidcote Manor’s contrasting garden rooms and Kiftsgate’s splendid views are justly famous. We also visit Painswick Rococo Garden, a recreation of a pleasure ground from the early 18th century and finally Westonbirt, the National Arboretum.
departures:Select Your Departure Date
What to Expect
- Weaving through the magical meadows of Highgrove
- Arts and Crafts style at Rodmarton Manor
- Discovering the secret gardens at Hidcote
- Rococo buildings and woodland walks at Painswick
- World renowned gardens of Kiftsgate Court