Gardens of Costa Rica
The term biodiversity may have been coined with Costa Rica in mind, such is the range of different species within its pristine, tropical forests. Throw in some spectacular scenery and resplendently laid-back citizens, and you have all the makings of a life-affirming holiday experience.
Visit a broad range of gardens both public and private, such as the Else Kientzler Botanical Gardens with its world-class collection of plants. At the Monteverde Cloud Reserve we will see some of the 100 mammals, 400 bird species and more than 2,500 varieties of plants that thrive here, including, if we are lucky, the famously elusive resplendent quetzal.
departures:Select Your Departure Date
What to Expect
- World’s largest butterfly garden at La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- The imposing volcano of Arenal
- Explore the cloud forest at Monteverde
- Spotting subtropical wildlife in the Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge
- Visits to private gardens