Country Information - New Zealand
- Visa - British citizens can enter New Zealand as a visitor, without a visa as long as they have proof of onward travel
- Currency - The currency of New Zealand is the New Zealand dollar
- How to Dress - New Zealand is generally casual. Temperatures can vary depending on which area of New Zealand you are visiting
- Cultural Differences - New Zealand culture is derived from the Maori who remain a mainstream part of modern society. New Zealand people are often referred to as Kiwis as a tribute to their national bird. They are regarded as open and friendly nation.
- Language - English is the most spoken language in New Zealand, but Maori is widely spoken among the indigenous Maori population
- Tipping - Tipping is not expected but it is appreciated for a good level of service