Visit Grenada and take a journey like never before, where untouched beauty meets warm people content with a simple way of life.. Grenada offers a lifestyle so pure and authentic that you feel instantly renewed. Enchanting islands boast silky stretches of white sand beaches, sunken treasures adorned by corals and unspoilt landscapes undiscovered by crowds. You will feel instantly welcomed by the open-hearted nature of the friendly people, whose smiles and authenticity make Grenada the perfect Caribbean getaway. This is the original ‘Spice Island’, and everywhere you go you’ll smell the glorious aroma of nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and ginger.
Country Information - Grenada
- Visa - British citizens do not require a visa to visit Grenada
- Currency - The currency of Grenada is the Eastern Caribbean dollar
- How to Dress - It can get very hot in Grenada so it is advisable to pack thin layers. It is also recommended that you cover up whilst eating in restaurants
- Cultural Differences - Grenada is influenced by its Caribbean neighbours as well as France from its historic connection. There are many French named towns. The national dish is Oil Down, which consists of salted beef or fish, coconut milk, breadfruit, taro leaves and dumplings
- Language - The official language of Grenada is English
- Tipping - In Grenada, if a service charge is already added to the bill then tipping is not necessary. If a service charge is not added it is customary to add 10%.