Visit Iceland, where natural wonders, striking archaeology and work their magic to create an unforgettable tour for any traveller. Hunt the elusive Northern Lights, observe unique examples of geology and gaze in awe at the sheer power of Mother Nature on this small yet mighty island. Escorted tours here will help you to get the most out of this country, which can be precarious at times to the inexperienced. Otherworldly lava fields, erupting geysers and a folklore-filled past make Iceland the perfect destination for the curious visitor.
Country Information - Iceland
- Visa - Visas are not required by British citizens in Iceland
- Currency - The currency of Iceland is the Euro
- How to Dress - Icelandic people are generally quite smartly dressed. It is cold all year round in the Iceland due to its close proximity to the Arctic Circle
- Cultural Differences - Icelandic culture is one built on respect of it's heritage. The harsh conditions in Iceland have built them into a hardy society which dates back to Viking times
- Language - Icelandic is the most common language in Iceland
- Tipping - Service charges are usually already included on bills in Iceland