Visit France and see for yourself how it manages to seduce visitors with its world-renowned gastronomy, iconic architecture and charming café culture. Escorted tours here are always memorable, whether you visit France’s magnificent museums that house legendary works of art, take a tour of its stunning Riviera or wander around the awe-inspiring gardens of Monet in Giverny. No matter how many times you’ve been before, there is always something new to discover on a scenic tour of this beautiful country.
Country Information - France
- Visa - American citizens do not require a visa in France
- Currency - The currency of France is the Euro which replaced the Franc
- How to Dress - Most areas are relatively liberal. French people are renowned for dressing smartly. The weather can be changeable so pack for different conditions
- Cultural Differences - France is renowned for it's array of art especially in Paris. Fashion plays a prominent part in daily life. Family life is important. French are considered romantics
- Language - The language of France is French
- Tipping - Tipping is expected in France. 5 - 10% is a reasonable amount