Dutch Bulbfields by Eurostar
Enjoy a riot of colour among the beautiful bulbfields of Holland. For vibrancy, colour and serious charm nothing quite compares to the sight of not hundreds, not thousands, but millions of flowering bulbs, carpeting the fields in a radiant vision of patterns and patchwork. Here, gardening is not merely a pastime – it’s an art; a spectacular series of natural masterpieces.
The star of the show must be Keukenhof, one of the best and biggest flower gardens in the world, with 7 million bulbs and 800 varieties of tulip creating a kaleidoscope of colour.
There are more tulips to be seen as we travel north of Amsterdam to see the windmills at Zaanse Schans and tour the museums here, which give a fascinating insight to the traditional Dutch way of life.
As if that wasn’t enticement enough, from Amsterdam to Antwerp we’re all set to tour the bulbfields in style: as part of this trip you’ll enjoy four nights as a guest onboard the MS La Boheme. Our comfortable vessel transports us across rivers and sea, ensuring that our journey is just as special as the destinations it brings us to. Think welcoming cocktails with the crew, falling asleep to the water’s gentle motions, lunches and dinners with wine and beer, and – of course – the always convivial company of like-minded Brightwater travellers.
Supplements (per person)
- Single cabin main deck £300.00
- Single cabin upper deck £450.00
- Twin cabin upper deck £150.00
- Insurance 2021 prices to be confirmed
- Optional Evening Canal Cruise On request
- Rail/air connections and/or overnight accommodation before or after the tour available in London on request
Tour dates & prices
Included in your cost:
- Services of a professional tour manager
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Meals - as per the itinerary
- Train travel